|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest||The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler||How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day||Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre||Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- June 12, 2017 Randy Pitchford in an E3 interview confirmed that both Borderlands 3 and The Borderlands Movie are being actively developed by Gearbox and Lionsgate.
- March 2, 2017 decrypted second found Borderlands 3 easter egg in Battleborn.
- March 1, 2017 Gearbox tech demo presented by Randy Pitchford himself @ GDC.
- October 28, 2016 Happy Halloween with Dia de los Muertos skins.
- October 16, 2016 found first Borderlands 3 easter egg in Battleborn.
- March 31, 2016 Happy Easter with Spring Fling skins.
- March 17 Happy St. Patrick's day with 'Luck of the Zafords' skins.
- February 13 Roses are red / Violets are blue / Pandoracorns are, indeed, pink.
- January 25 With a hotfix, previously unobtainable/SHiFT-only guns were made available in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 4 Vault Hunters, Gearbox wishes us happy New Year with The Machine (previously unobtainable in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel).
- December 22 Happy Mercenary Day 2015.
- November 24 Another unobtainable gun in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Boomacorn, made available right now via SHiFT code. As well as Wattle Gobbler character customizations.
- November 6 After several delays in development of China-exclusive title Borderlands Online, 2K China was taken down.
- October 30 Hurry to unlock Dia De Los Muertos character skins in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- October 29 Huge bug-fixing update for both games from The Handsome Collection is being released for all platforms.
- October 8 Tales from the Borderlands season finale will be available starting October 20, depending of platform.
- August 28 Borderlands is getting a movie, folks.
- August 13 Telltale revealed that Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release dates are, depending of platform, August 18–20.
- August 6 Telltale announced Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release with LIVE Crowd Play at PAX Prime event on August 29.
- June 23 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride is released.
- June 23 Borderlands Humble Bundle on Sale
- June 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride announced by Telltale.
- April 17 2K Australia disbanded. No official words about future developments of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were said.
- April 14 Gearbox announced legendary drops adjustments for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel through May 13.
- March 24 Story add-on Claptastic Voyage is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 included.
- March 20 Certain bosses in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be respawnable after patch 1.0.5.
- March 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 — Atlas Mugged announced by Telltale.
- March 8 Claptastic Voyage and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel announced by Gearbox.
- January 27 Lady Hammerlock Pack is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces that the next main entry of Borderlands is ready in development.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces Lady Hammerlock Pack for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 20 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) officially announced by Gearbox.
- January 18 First official details of Chinese-only MMO Borderlands Online spotted on the net, along with early in-game footage.
- December 23 till January 5 Mercenary Day seasonal event is being celebrated in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 12 "Borderlands: Remastered Edition" spotted on Australian Classification board, with listings for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- December 9 Gearbox announced that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will include a mission that "offers some insight into Tales from the Borderlands"
- December 8 Gearbox revealed some details about UVHM of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 4 Gearbox announced first add-on for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Holodome Onslaught
- December 3 Tales from the Borderlands released on 360, European PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 27 Tales from the Borderlands released on Mac.
- November 26 Tales from the Borderlands released on XB1.
- November 25 Tales from the Borderlands released on Steam, North American PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 13 Gearbox releases the first Tales from the Borderlands gameplay trailer, as well as announcing compatibility with current-gen consoles.
- November 11 Gearbox releases the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack worldwide.
- November 1 Gearbox announces the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack for release November 11.
- October 17 Gearbox releases a full timeline for the Borderlands series. Includes spoilers.
- October 17 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released worldwide.
- October 16 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in Australasia.
- October 14 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in North America.
Latest forum activity
|PC Looking for a 347 dmg Sledge's Shotgun||13:29, March 18, 2018||Marco1404|
|Ringtones||09:20, January 25, 2018||Linda1701|
|Borderlands 1: updated treasure maps||23:16, December 15, 2017||Mondo Bizarro|
|HELP izdtech controller randomly switched dpad and joystick controls||17:38, December 6, 2017||MexicanPenguin1|
|Editing an Article||15:01, September 24, 2017||The Escapist 8661|
|Want space knight for axton i have lvl 50 unkept harold gt is Fighting4Falcon||22:29, July 30, 2017||Fighting4Falcon|
Add-on for The Pre-Sequel?
Borderlands on Twitter
- Blood of the Guilty
edited by Lord Inioch 6 hours ago
Summary: Fixing typo.
- Blood of the Guilty
edited by ScorpOwl 9 hours ago
edited by SirFoggy 11 hours ago
Summary: Gun Appearance by Quality image added.
edited by Sega010 16 hours ago
edited by Sega010 17 hours ago
Summary: Borderlands: some format
edited by Sega010 18 hours ago
Summary: format /removing of excessive/
- Bandit (manufacturer)
edited by SirFoggy 1 day ago
Summary: BLTPS Prefixes section edited and updated.
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.