|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest||The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler||How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day||Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre||Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- June 12, 2017 Randy Pitchford in an E3 interview confirmed that both Borderlands 3 and The Borderlands Movie are being actively developed by Gearbox and Lionsgate.
- March 2, 2017 decrypted second found Borderlands 3 easter egg in Battleborn.
- March 1, 2017 Gearbox tech demo presented by Randy Pitchford himself @ GDC.
- October 28, 2016 Happy Halloween with Dia de los Muertos skins.
- October 16, 2016 found first Borderlands 3 easter egg in Battleborn.
- March 31, 2016 Happy Easter with Spring Fling skins.
- March 17 Happy St. Patrick's day with Luck of the Zafords skins.
- February 13 Roses are red / Violets are blue / Pandoracorns are, indeed, pink.
- January 25 With a hotfix, previously unobtainable/SHiFT-only guns were made available in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 4 Vault Hunters, Gearbox wishes us happy New Year with The Machine (previously unobtainable in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel).
- December 22 Happy Mercenary Day 2015.
- November 24 Another unobtainable gun in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Boomacorn, made available right now via SHiFT code. As well as Wattle Gobbler character customizations.
- November 6 After several delays in development of China-exclusive title Borderlands Online, 2K China was taken down.
- October 30 Hurry to unlock Dia De Los Muertos character skins in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- October 29 Huge bug-fixing update for both games from The Handsome Collection is being released for all platforms.
- October 8 Tales from the Borderlands season finale will be available starting October 20, depending of platform.
- August 28 Borderlands is getting a movie, folks.
- August 13 Telltale revealed that Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release dates are, depending of platform, August 18–20.
- August 6 Telltale announced Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release with LIVE Crowd Play at PAX Prime event on August 29.
- June 23 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride is released.
- June 23 Borderlands Humble Bundle on Sale
- June 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride announced by Telltale.
- April 17 2K Australia disbanded. No official words about future developments of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were said.
- April 14 Gearbox announced legendary drops adjustments for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel through May 13.
- March 24 Story add-on Claptastic Voyage is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 included.
- March 20 Certain bosses in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be respawnable after patch 1.0.5.
- March 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 — Atlas Mugged announced by Telltale.
- March 8 Claptastic Voyage and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel announced by Gearbox.
- January 27 Lady Hammerlock Pack is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces that the next main entry of Borderlands is ready in development.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces Lady Hammerlock Pack for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 20 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) officially announced by Gearbox.
- January 18 First official details of Chinese-only MMO Borderlands Online spotted on the net, along with early in-game footage.
- December 23 till January 5 Mercenary Day seasonal event is being celebrated in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 12 "Borderlands: Remastered Edition" spotted on Australian Classification board, with listings for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- December 9 Gearbox announced that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will include a mission that "offers some insight into Tales from the Borderlands"
- December 8 Gearbox revealed some details about UVHM of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 4 Gearbox announced first add-on for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Holodome Onslaught
- December 3 Tales from the Borderlands released on 360, European PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 27 Tales from the Borderlands released on Mac.
- November 26 Tales from the Borderlands released on XB1.
- November 25 Tales from the Borderlands released on Steam, North American PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 13 Gearbox releases the first Tales from the Borderlands gameplay trailer, as well as announcing compatibility with current-gen consoles.
- November 11 Gearbox releases the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack worldwide.
- November 1 Gearbox announces the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack for release November 11.
- October 17 Gearbox releases a full timeline for the Borderlands series. Includes spoilers.
- October 17 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released worldwide.
- October 16 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in Australasia.
- October 14 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in North America.
Latest forum activity
|Need help to farm the following items in OP8||21:22, June 24, 2017||Detonador F|
|Save Transfer||16:22, March 17, 2017||EpicElijah117MC|
|Im looking for a lv 72 grog nozzle or a level 72 fire conferance call||04:16, March 10, 2017||Courier619|
|Im on xbox 360||07:52, December 14, 2016||Courier619|
|Gamertag darktrypticon need level 72 norfleet||07:50, December 14, 2016||Courier619|
|Looking for level 72 norfleet||07:30, December 14, 2016||Courier619|
Add-on for The Pre-Sequel?
Borderlands on Twitter
- Bearcat/Variant Chart
edited by Sega010 24 minutes ago
- Torgue Token
edited by Sega010 5 hours ago
- Black Hole
edited by Metroidfan808 21 hours ago
Summary: Added a note about the use of this shield on a certain character.
edited by Detonador F 22 hours ago
Summary: More info on the relation between Auto-Loader and Locked and Loaded
- Chubby Bones
edited by Sega010 23 hours ago
- Booster Shield
edited by Davovo 23 hours ago
Summary: Pretty sure that you can pick up other players' shield boosters if your shield isn't full/
- Chubby Bones
edited by Davovo 23 hours ago
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.