StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- Find 3G0-TP's trophies: 5/5
- Give trophies to 3G0-TP
- Deflate 3G0-TP
When this mission is accepted, 3G0-TP expresses his worry that Claptrap is being too introspective, thus leading to an overall demoralization. It suggests that the Vault Hunters collect a series of bronzed trophies which 3G0-TP has created to memorialize various events in Claptrap's past that he can be proud of. Once all the trophies are on display in one place, 3G0-TP's theory is that Claptrap will begin to feel better about himself. The trophies are all found in Motherlessboard, and picking up each one will cause 3G0-TP to reminisce about the event in question.
Once the trophies are delivered back to 3G0-TP in The Nexus, 3G0-TP starts to literally "get a big head," and inflates to a relatively gargantuan size, and start floating around the area making loud proclamations as to its greatness. The model it morphs into is the same as used for 1D-TP, but with a glowing "Weak Spot" on the back, which 3G0-TP brags about ("I'm so BIG and IMPORTANT, I even have a WEAK SPOT!")
The Weak Spot takes a very minor amount of damage to be destroyed, which deflates 3G0-TP down to his usual size. The Vault Hunters then must simply jump down to where 3G0-TP landed to turn in the mission, and listen to a few more complaints.
Turn in: 3G0-TP
- "Nice work. A powerful ego is a useful thing to have -- provided it's kept in check!"
- Mission Items:
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time a door opened on the first try!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time I got like 3 feet of air!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time someone remembered my birthday!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time I didn't annoy anyone!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time a stranger smiled at me!"
- The mission objectives to pick up 3G0-TP's trophies can be skipped by simply exiting Motherlessboard; the next mission objective (Give trophies to 3G0-TP) will become active, and the trophies can no longer be picked up.