Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- Find 3G0-TP's trophies: 5/5
- Give trophies to 3G0-TP
- Deflate 3G0-TP
When this mission is accepted, 3G0-TP expresses his worry that Claptrap is being too introspective, thus leading to an overall demoralization. It suggests that the Vault Hunters collect a series of bronzed trophies which 3G0-TP has created to memorialize various events in Claptrap's past that he can be proud of. Once all the trophies are on display in one place, 3G0-TP's theory is that Claptrap will begin to feel better about himself. The trophies are all found in Motherlessboard, and picking up each one will cause 3G0-TP to reminisce about the event in question.
Once the trophies are delivered back to 3G0-TP in The Nexus, 3G0-TP starts to literally "get a big head," and inflates to a relatively gargantuan size, and start floating around the area making loud proclamations as to its greatness. The model it morphs into is the same as used for 1D-TP, but with a glowing "Weak Spot" on the back, which 3G0-TP brags about ("I'm so BIG and IMPORTANT, I even have a WEAK SPOT!")
The Weak Spot takes a very minor amount of damage to be destroyed, which deflates 3G0-TP down to his usual size. The Vault Hunters then must simply jump down to where 3G0-TP landed to turn in the mission, and listen to a few more complaints.
Turn in: 3G0-TP
- "Nice work. A powerful ego is a useful thing to have -- provided it's kept in check!"
- Mission Items:
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time a door opened on the first try!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time I got like 3 feet of air!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time someone remembered my birthday!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time I didn't annoy anyone!"
- 3G0 Trophy - "That time a stranger smiled at me!"
- The mission objectives to pick up 3G0-TP's trophies can be skipped by simply exiting Motherlessboard; the next mission objective (Give trophies to 3G0-TP) will become active, and the trophies can no longer be picked up.