Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chance to Add Bullets: +5% per level
| Chance to Add|
| Chance to Add|
- This skill affects only the right hand weapon while Gunzerking.
- For weapons that consume multiple rounds of ammo per shot, this skill will diminish net ammunition consumption while firing, but will not increase the weapon's magazine level. A Railer will show no change in its magazine level when the skill activates, while a Crowdsourcing will consume a single round from the magazine, and a Ravager will consume two rounds.
- When combined with Inconceivable and ammo regeneration from class mods and/or Gunzerking, ammunition consumption becomes little to none. Even with a high rate of fire weapon.
- Used in combination with Money Shot, this skill will reduce Salvador's net damage output. Whenever the skill activates with a single round remaining in the magazine, the weapon receives a second round in the magazine, and Money Shot does not activate. The skill must not add ammunition to the magazine in order for Money Shot to activate.
- The name of this skill is based on a quote from the 1971 movie Dirty Harry. In this movie, Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) famously asks:
- I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?