|Ancient dragons of destruction|
|Level||64 when at 61|
|Location||The Winged Storm|
|Appearances||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
Each dragon does damage of its respective elemental type, and has a special ability that can only be used while it is not flying:
- Healianth can restore the health of the other dragons.
- Brood can spawn Green Basilisks.
- Boost raises the level of the other dragons by 1 each time he lands.
- Incinerator has a channeled area-of-effect attack, during which he reflects all attacks and can make parts of the floor erupt in fire.
- Main article: Raiders of the Last Boss
- Loot does not drop until the last dragon is defeated, causing a massive "lootsplosion" to erupt from the central pillar.
- Due to the high amount of Eridium they drop, it can be quite beneficial to farm them in the earlier playthroughs.
- Unlike other Seraph bosses, the dragons will drop a scaled down Seraph item on lower difficulties:
- In subsequent playthroughs, the individual dragons keep their names, with an added Roman numeral afterwards: "II" in True Vault Hunter Mode and "III" in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Before the raid bosses introduced in Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre , the Dragons were the only raid bosses that could level up. The max they can reach is level 83 if characters are at Overpower level 8.
- The Dragons are the only raid boss to consist of more than one "Invincible" enemy.
- The Dragons (as a collective) are the only raid boss to not have "the Invincible" in their name. The individual dragons all bear the title, however.