Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each dragon does damage of its respective elemental type, and has a special ability that can only be used while it is not flying:
- Healianth can restore the health of the other dragons.
- Brood can spawn Green Basilisks.
- Boost raises the level of the other dragons by 1 each time he lands.
- Incinerator has a channeled area-of-effect attack, during which he reflects all attacks and can make parts of the floor erupt in fire.
- Main article: Raiders of the Last Boss
- Loot does not drop until the last dragon is defeated, causing a massive "lootsplosion" to erupt from the central pillar.
- Unlike other Seraph bosses, the dragons will drop a scaled down Seraph item on lower difficulties:
- In subsequent playthroughs, the individual dragons keep their names, with an added Roman numeral afterwards: "II" in True Vault Hunter Mode and "III" in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- The maximum level that the dragons can reach is level 83 if characters are at Overpower level 8.
- The Dragons are the only raid boss to consist of more than one "Invincible" enemy.
- The Dragons (as a collective) are the only raid boss to not have "the Invincible" in their name. The individual dragons all bear the title, however.