Angry Midgets are midget enemies encountered in Borderlands 2. They are variant of midget psychos and never spawn on their own but are found chained to nomads' shields. Shooting the chains will set them free, after which they will attack friend and foe alike.
Angry Midgets are armed with throwing knives but other than that in combat they behave exactly as midget psychos, and should be dealt with accordingly.
- Chained to Nomad Torturer's shield
- Shoot the chains! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
- Midge-Midge don't wanna be a shield!
- Midge-Midge not an arrow!
- Let me go!
- Set me free!
- I'm free!
- Hubert, Dubert, and Lubert are the only named Angry Midgets in the game and can be found chained to BadMaw's shield.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode they are renamed Enraged Midget, and in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode they are renamed Raging Midget