StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Anshin, like Pangolin, are one of the few manufacturers on Pandora that do not produce weapons. They produce rapidly recharging shields, Transfusion grenade mods, and all of the Health Now! instant health kits on Pandora. Anshin also provides the PTM Quick Change stations located throughout Pandora.
- Fast Recharge - Guerilla, Skirmisher, Ambush
- Cracked Sash, a unique shield dropped by Rakkinishu.
- Rose, a pearlescent shield only from The Secret Armory of General Knoxx.
- Anshin Expert = Level 13 - 21
- Anshin Select = Level 22 - 30
- Anshin Impeccable = Level 31 - 39
- Anshin Exemplar = Level 40 - 47
- Anshin Immaculate = Level 48+
In Borderlands 2, Anshin no longer manufactures grenade mods.
- Shield - Neogenator
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Changes from Borderlands 2
- Adaptive Shields now provide a swirling effect around the shield meter on the HUD, with a color matching their current elemental resistance. They also retain their elemental resistance indefinitely until the shield is depleted, removed, or if the player exits to the main menu.
- In Borderlands 2, Adaptive Shields dropped their elemental resistance when hit with a non-elemental weapon or after a certain amount of time has passed.
- "Anshin" is Japanese (and Chinese) for "peace of mind." A load screen in The Pre-Sequel says that Anshin is a "word in someone's imagination" that means "health: more of it."
- Anshin's motto appears to be, "An Anshin Enevitability," judging from the text on the character change station.