Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to protect his business, Dr. Zed asks the Vault Hunters to collect the merchandise from his arms dealer.
- "If you can drive fast and not ask a lot of silly questions like, "Why am I doing this?" or "What is that smell?" Zed has a job for you."
- Go to first mailbox
- Open mailboxes: 0/5
- Pick up arms: 0/5
- Put arms in P.O. Box
This mission has a count down clock starting at 2:00. The countdown starts after players pick up the first arm in the mailbox. Picking up each arm increases the clock by 30 seconds.
This mission differs from other timed driving missions in that after collecting all arms, the players need to return to Overlook before the count down expires. Therefore one viable strategy is to spawn two vehicles at Overlook, and when the last arm is retrieved, one player can teleport the group back to Overlook using a Fast Travel terminal. 
- "Since arriving on Pandora you have been mauled, shot, stabbed, and frozen... and yet, that pun hurts worst of all."
Turn In: Overlook bounty board
Rewards: A relic of blue rarity, or a green rarity shield; 1604XP
- Mission Item: An Arm: Ooohhh... arms dealing. Get it?
Additionally, if the mission is failed with one of the postboxes open, there will be two arms in that postbox on the subsequent attempt.
- Besides the various comments about the arms, Dr. Zed never reveals why he needs them.
- At one point Zed says, "That arm musta belonged to a seamstress or somethin'. You can tell from the metatarsals." This is some medical humor - Zed would know the metatarsals are in the feet if he had a medical license.
- After putting the arms in the P.O. box, the player can see the word MAMA is written in two of the knuckles, implying that they belonged to Taggart. On the other hand, both arms are right arms.