StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Badass Kraggons are immensely powerful - utilizing all the attacks of their lesser brethren with significantly more damage, and featuring a substantial amount of health. In addition to their massive size, they are easily distinguishable from other kraggons due to their charcoal-black bodies with veins of bright yellow magma running across them. In addition to the wide variety of regular kraggon attacks available to them (minus rolling into a ball and charging), they are capable of utilizing an attack largely similar to Iwajira's - spitting globs in an arc which explode after a short delay with a small area-of-effect blast if they impact the ground. However, unlike Iwajira's corrosive globs, Badass Kraggons spit lava.
As with all incendiary-based kraggons, Badass Kraggons are almost completely immune to incendiary damage, and are highly susceptible to cryo damage.
- Badass Kraggons have an increased chance of dropping the legendary Grenade Mod, Four Seasons.
- It is possible for a Badass Kraggon to appear in Outlands Spur amongst the cryo-based kraggons that typically reside there. It is the only variety of incendiary-based kraggon that can appear in Outlands Spur.
- One Badass Kraggon is guaranteed to appear in Outlands Spur during the mission Intelligences of the Artificial Persuasion, breaking out from beneath the ice sheet after the lava lake has been frozen. This Badass Kraggon will not respawn if the frozen lava lake is revisited.
- When a Badass Kraggon is killed, it will break apart into one Kraggon Boulder, and one Kraggon Eruptor.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Fortified Badass Kraggon, and in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Bulwarked Badass Kraggon.