CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: This should be converted to five articles
- If a character dies, they can still assist via the elevator up to the viewing gallery.
- During any wave, eliminating all but one enemy and evading can regenerate health and allow restocking on ammo before the next wave.
- A Save & Quit, then Continue after completing a mission round resets all the exploding barrels as well as all the ammo canisters. This can be done repeatedly to refill ammo for free.
- Getting a critical hit kill with an elemental weapon will often not be added to the count. It is recommended to use a non-elemental weapon for these missions.
- Sometimes the match will not progress between waves, even though all visible enemies have been killed. A save & quit seems to be the only way out of this, and the quest is failed.