Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: This should be converted to five articles
- If a character dies, they can still assist via the elevator up to the viewing gallery.
- During any wave, eliminating all but one enemy and evading can regenerate health and allow restocking on ammo before the next wave.
- A Save & Quit, then Continue after completing a mission round resets all the exploding barrels as well as all the ammo canisters. This can be done repeatedly to refill ammo for free.
- Getting a critical hit kill with an elemental weapon will often not be added to the count. It is recommended to use a non-elemental weapon for these missions.
- Sometimes the match will not progress between waves, even though all visible enemies have been killed. A save & quit seems to be the only way out of this, and the quest is failed.