|Requirements||Find five Teddy Bears|
|Location||Wildlife Exploitation Preserve|
Bear Minimum is a location-based Challenge in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.
The teddy bears are brown, very small, and are in the bulb at the bottom of hanging stalker goo.
- At the southern edge of the field full of stalkers, south of the Fast Travel station, where the creek cuts through the rock. Between the two cliffs are three strands of stalker goo, connected horizontally to the cliff faces.
- In the southeast area of the map, in the field of stalkers and skags and rakk, Look north from the observation tower with the shipping container next to it for the giant mushroom with the bear.
- Near the northeast edge of the map, outside the broken dome. When exiting the dome to the west, hop up on the ledge to the left, and follow it to the corner. The tendril is to the left at the end of the path, facing northeast into the dome's southwest point.
- Inside the large holding cell immediately south of the entrance to the Animal Specimen facility (west side of the field south of the broken dome). To the west of the slag pool a teddy bear hangs by its head.
- On the west side of the stalker containment area, in the southwest of the Animal Speciman facility is a large outflow pipe feeding the creek. Dangling from the mushroom immediately north of the pipe mouth is another bear.