StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Sister, Sister, What did they do?
|Special Part(s): |
The Bekah is a pearlescent assault rifle manufactured by Jakobs. It can be obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has a higher chance to drop from Chubby enemies. It was added with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge.
Special Weapon Effects
Shoot them in the face. Twice. – Fires a single shot, followed by a slow moving projectile which, after a set distance, splits into three and rapidly gains speed.
Usage and Description
The Bekah should be used in the typical fashion of standard Jakobs assault rifles, but with mind paid to the distance from the target to maximize damage from the split projectile. With a single pull of the trigger capable of doing several times the damage on the weapon card, Bekah is capable of very high mid-range damage output.
Bekah can prove useful at both long and medium range distances, but the extra effect and pellet spread should be experimented, first, so that the user is in full suspected range, and therefore enhancing the weapon's reliability.
- Since the bonus projectiles are not listed on the item card, each will receive full amp damage from amplification shields.
- The multiple projectiles work well with Zero's B0re skill.
- The Bekah uses the same material as the Godfinger, another Jakobs pearlescent weapon.
- The Bekah only uses one assault rifle ammo, despite it splitting into three bullets during it's flight.
- Bekah will always spawn with the Bandit barrel.