This mission requires players to find and destroy five drones in T-Bone Junction. The drones look like silver cylinders with red squares; however they will fly into the air and attack when fired upon. If this mission is not active, for instance on reloading the game after the mission is complete, the drones cannot be engaged and are effectively part of the scenery.
Eliminate Crimson Lance Security Cameras.
- Drones destroyed: 0/5
- "Helena Pierce (It's written this way in the T-Bone Junction, like Markus in Jakobs Cove) here. The Crimson Lance have installed security cameras to spy on the local population of T-Bone Junction. This is in direct violation of Atlas's charter on Pandora. Please destroy the cameras to ensure the privacy of the citizens"
An SMG is very potent; the drones have a high shield but low health. The Anarchy line of SMG's can typically destroy the drone before it has time to attack. Shock and corrosive elemental weapons are a good choice, as are skills that can increase the typically poor damage of shock weapons, like Roland's Shock Trooper mod and Lilith's Tempest mod. If playing Mordecai, the Trespass ability renders these drones, and any others engaged on foot, trivial.
There are exactly five drones in T-Bone Junction. From the bottom up:
- On one of the hanging platforms below the town, near where the supercharger is located for Boost the Monster.
- On the outside of the lower traffic circle by the bounty board.
- On the roof of Scooter's shop, accessible either by ramp or by the elevator.
- Around the bend from Marcus's shop, not far from the nitrous tank and the first assassin squad.
- On the outside of the upper traffic circle, near Zed's infirmary and the exhaust pipe.
- "T-Bone Junction thanks you! Please take this as a token of our appreciation."
- The title is a reference to the George Orwell novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, where the dictator of the country of Oceania is named Big Brother and uses the slogan "Big brother is watching." while he observes the country with his many machines.