Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
"Reached the end of each of the 3 larger challenges with one character"
Each of the 3 phases of the Big Tournament has 20 rounds of 5 waves.
They follow the pattern of:
- Starter Wave: A mix of everything, minus the Bosses
- Gun Wave: They have guns.
- Horde Wave: No guns. Just Psychos of all flavors: Regular, Badass, Flaming and Midgets.
- Badass Wave: Over developed muscle freaks with lots of hit points and bad tactics.
- Boss Wave: With a few minions just to keep it interesting.
The enemies in the Underdome have the same level as whoever hosts the game, so a good strategy is to have the lowest level character host. That way the other characters have a distinct advantage.