StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
"Reached the end of each of the 3 larger challenges with one character"
Each of the 3 phases of the Big Tournament has 20 rounds of 5 waves.
They follow the pattern of:
- Starter Wave: A mix of everything, minus the Bosses
- Gun Wave: They have guns.
- Horde Wave: No guns. Just Psychos of all flavors: Regular, Badass, Flaming and Midgets.
- Badass Wave: Over developed muscle freaks with lots of hit points and bad tactics.
- Boss Wave: With a few minions just to keep it interesting.
The enemies in the Underdome have the same level as whoever hosts the game, so a good strategy is to have the lowest level character host. That way the other characters have a distinct advantage.