Also try Borderlands!
|Special Part(s): |
Special Weapon Effects
Also try Minecraft! – It fires a unique 3x3 spread of fireball blocks that ricochet off of surfaces. These pellets ricochet once, and explode upon contact with an enemy.
Usage & Description
The weapon's fixed 3x3 fireblock distribution makes it more predictable than most shotguns, and the high projectile count per ammo unit expended makes it a highly efficient shotgun. Its efficiency increases in confined spaces, where its bouncing projectiles will be more likely to strike a target. This weapon always has a fire elemental effect. Due to the explosions created, the Blockhead is extremely useful for penetrating shielded enemies.
- The 3x3 fireblock pattern is fixed and any added projectiles will not visually show but will be included in the damage of the weapon.
- Like with E-tech weaponry, the Blockhead will not set off the orb from Gaige's One Two Boom skill.
- Under close examination, the fireblock projectiles bear a resemblance to the Minecraft fire texture .
- The flavor text is a reference to some of the randomly-selected phrases which appear on the Minecraft title screen, which recommend other independent games.
- "Tediore" is written on the side of the weapon, in a pixellated font, in the place of the normal Tediore brand. This is visible from the first-person viewpoint, but more easily seen when the weapon is examined from inventory.