Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Special Weapon Effects
Also try Minecraft! – It fires a unique 3x3 spread of fireball blocks that ricochet off of surfaces. These pellets ricochet multiple times and explode upon contact with an enemy.
Usage & Description
The weapon's fixed 3x3 fireblock distribution makes it more predictable than most shotguns, and the high projectile count per ammo unit expended makes it a highly efficient shotgun. Its efficiency increases in confined spaces, where its bouncing projectiles will be more likely to strike a target. This weapon always has a fire elemental effect. Due to the explosions created, the Blockhead is extremely useful for penetrating shielded enemies.
- The 3x3 fireblock pattern is fixed and any added projectiles will not visually show but will be included in the damage of the weapon.
- Like with E-tech weaponry, the Blockhead will not set off the orb from Gaige's One Two Boom skill.
- Under close examination, the fireblock projectiles bear a resemblance to the Minecraft fire texture .
- The flavor text is a reference to some of the randomly-selected phrases which appear on the Minecraft title screen, which recommend other independent games.
- "Tediore" is written on the side of the weapon, in a pixellated font, in the place of the normal Tediore brand. This is visible from the first-person viewpoint, but more easily seen when the weapon is examined from inventory.