Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Blood-Filled Guns is a tier 1 skill in Krieg's Bloodlust skill tree. It is one of the two skills which cause Krieg to generate Bloodlust stacks upon damaging an enemy with bullets. Magazine size is increased for each stack of Bloodlust Krieg has accumulated.
- Magazine Size per stack: +0.5% per level
| Magazine Size|
| Magazine Size|
Can only leveled past 5 with the Legendary Psycho class mods.
- This skill works extremely well with Tediore weapons, raising the magazine size often to over three, four or even six times the normal with maximum stacks. This allows you to quickly deal damage by shooting once and reloading, especially if using Babymaker or the Avenger.
- On the other hand, this will also makes any misuse of Tediore weapons more dangerous, as this will waste more ammunition and deal more damage to Krieg himself.
- Vladof miniguns make exceptional use of this skill, allowing Krieg to sustain a hectic rate of fire, however it drains ammo quickly.
- This skill (as well as Blood Twitch) pairs extremely well with skills like Burn, Baby, Burn and Fuel the Fire. Every time an Elemental effect 'ticks' on an enemy, it adds a stack to Krieg's Bloodlust. Using an Incendiary weapon in particular allows the player to build up enormous stacks of Bloodlust in a relatively short period of time.
- This skill also works very well with Hyperion weapons, allowing for substantially more shots being fired at the maximum accuracy.
- On rare occasions, taking this skill and any points put into it won't accumulate any stacks of Bloodlust. Simply exiting to the main menu resolves this issue. Respecing in the same session the glitch occurs doesn't seem to help. 
|Buzz Axe Rampage|