Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Killing an enemy causes them to explode with an elemental nova matching the element of the damage that killed it (non-elemental damage will cause an explosive nova). Overkill damage is added to this damage. Each Bloodlust stack increases this damage by 5%.
- Krieg is not damaged by the nova.
- A Bloodsplosion nova can trigger another Bloodsplosion nova if an enemy is killed by one, causing chain reactions to occur.
- It is possible to insta-kill a raid boss by chaining Bloodsplosion novas. By creating a chain of enemies, one can trigger a Bloodsplosion at the farthermost enemy while the overkill damage from the subsequent nova adds up and the final explosion immediately kills the raid boss.
- This effect can be further amplified by gaining many Bloodlust stacks.
- Slagged enemies add to the overkill damage. Slag Bloodsplosion novas can also be created by killing an enemy with slag which will slag other enemies nearby before the nova kills them.
- Investments in Strip the Flesh, Taste of Blood and Fuel the Blood will accrue many Bloodlust stacks instantly from a Buzz Axe Rampage attack and boost the nova, and the following overkill-damage.
- A gun with a high fire rate and low damage can gain max Bloodlust stacks before killing the first enemy.
|Buzz Axe Rampage|