Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: Mission flow order needs checking and correction
There are 73 missions available in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, excluding DLC.
- Story missions are numbered and highlighted in bold text.
- Side missions are bullet-listed and highlighted in italic text.
- The further away from the left-hand margin a side mission is indicates that the mission directly above it must be completed before it becomes available.
- Bunch of Ice Holes
- To Arms!
- Pop Racing
- Zapped 1.0
- The Secret Chamber
- Treasures of ECHO Madre
- Wiping the Slate
- No Such Thing as a Free Launch
- Nothing Is Never an Option
- Red, Then Dead
- Things That Go Boom
- To the Moon
- Quarantine: Back On Schedule
- Picking Up the Pieces
- Return of Captain Chef
- These are the Bots
- The Don
- Don't Shoot the Messenger
After completion of The Beginning of the End
There are currently 30 missions available throughout all DLC for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 1
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 2
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 3
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 4
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 5
- Digistructed Madness: Round 1
- Digistructed Madness: Round 2
- Digistructed Madness: Round 3
- Digistructed Madness: Round 4
- Digistructed Madness: Round 5
- Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round
Main article: Claptastic Voyage mission flow