CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: Mission flow order needs checking and correction
There are 73 missions available in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, excluding DLC.
- Story missions are numbered and highlighted in bold text.
- Side missions are bullet-listed and highlighted in italic text.
- The further away from the left-hand margin a side mission is indicates that the mission directly above it must be completed before it becomes available.
- Bunch of Ice Holes
- To Arms!
- Pop Racing
- Zapped 1.0
- The Secret Chamber
- Treasures of ECHO Madre
- Wiping the Slate
- No Such Thing as a Free Launch
- Nothing Is Never an Option
- Red, Then Dead
- Things That Go Boom
- To the Moon
- Quarantine: Back On Schedule
- Picking Up the Pieces
- Return of Captain Chef (available after The Voyage of Captain Chef is complete)
- These are the Bots
- The Don
- Don't Shoot the Messenger
After completion of The Beginning of the End
There are currently 30 missions available throughout all DLC for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 1
- Digistructed Madness: Round 1
- Digistructed Madness: Round 2
- Digistructed Madness: Round 3
- Digistructed Madness: Round 4
- Digistructed Madness: Round 5
- Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round
Main article: Claptastic Voyage mission flow