CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: Mission flow order needs checking and correction
There are 73 missions available in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, excluding DLC.
- Story missions are numbered and highlighted in bold text.
- Side missions are bullet-listed and highlighted in italic text.
- The further away from the left-hand margin a side mission is indicates that the mission directly above it must be completed before it becomes available.
- Wherefore Art Thou?
- Zapped 1.0
- All the Little Creatures
- The Secret Chamber
- Treasures of ECHO Madre
- Wiping the Slate
- No Such Thing as a Free Launch
- Nothing Is Never an Option
- The Voyage of Captain Chef
- Fresh Air
- It Ain't Rocket Surgery
- Infinite Loop
- Hot Head
- Voice Over
- Boarding Party
- An Urgent Message
- Don't Shoot the Messenger
- Red, Then Dead
- These are the Bots
- The Don
- Things That Go Boom
- To the Moon
- Quarantine: Back On Schedule
- Return of Captain Chef (available after The Voyage of Captain Chef is complete)
After completion of The Beginning of the End
There are currently 30 missions available throughout all DLC for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- DAHL Combat Training: Round 1
- Digistructed Madness: Round 1
- Digistructed Madness: Round 2
- Digistructed Madness: Round 3
- Digistructed Madness: Round 4
- Digistructed Madness: Round 5
- Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round
- Main article: Claptastic Voyage mission flow