|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest||The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler||How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day||Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre||Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- October 8 Tales from the Borderlands season finale will be available starting October 20, depending of platform.
- August 28 Borderlands is getting a movie, folks.
- August 13 Telltale revealed that Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release dates are, depending of platform, August 18–20.
- August 6 Telltale announced Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release with LIVE Crowd Play at PAX Prime event on August 29.
- June 23 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride is released.
- June 23 Borderlands Humble Bundle on Sale
- June 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride announced by Telltale.
- April 17 2K Australia disbanded. No official words about future developments of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were said.
- April 14 Gearbox announced legendary drops adjustments for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel through May 13.
- March 24 Story add-on Claptastic Voyage is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 included.
- March 20 Certain bosses in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be respawnable after patch 1.0.5.
- March 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 — Atlas Mugged announced by Telltale.
- March 8 Claptastic Voyage and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel announced by Gearbox.
- January 27 Lady Hammerlock Pack is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces that the next main entry of Borderlands is ready in development.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces Lady Hammerlock Pack for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 20 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) officially announced by Gearbox.
- January 18 First official details of Chinese-only MMO Borderlands Online spotted on the net, along with early in-game footage.
- December 23 till January 5 Mercenary Day seasonal event is being celebrated in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 12 "Borderlands: Remastered Edition" spotted on Australian Classification board, with listings for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- December 9 Gearbox announced that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will include a mission that "offers some insight into Tales from the Borderlands"
- December 8 Gearbox revealed some details about UVHM of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 4 Gearbox announced first add-on for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Holodome Onslaught
- December 3 Tales from the Borderlands released on 360, European PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 27 Tales from the Borderlands released on Mac.
- November 26 Tales from the Borderlands released on XB1.
- November 25 Tales from the Borderlands released on Steam, North American PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 13 Gearbox releases the first Tales from the Borderlands gameplay trailer, as well as announcing compatibility with current-gen consoles.
- November 11 Gearbox releases the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack worldwide.
- November 1 Gearbox announces the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack for release November 11.
- October 17 Gearbox releases a full timeline for the Borderlands series. Includes spoilers.
- October 17 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released worldwide.
- October 16 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in Australasia.
- October 14 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in North America.
Latest forum activity
|PS3 borderlands 2 dlc issue||23:10, October 3, 2015||Kofro|
|Did they patch merging weapons for x box 360?||01:59, September 17, 2015||The king 851|
|Obsessed not a PC achievement?||23:45, August 6, 2015||WarBlade|
|Xbox360 Looking for lv 72 legendaries||20:32, July 25, 2015||The affectedSON|
|360 Willing to dupe any OP8 legendary - looking for modded weapons||20:26, July 25, 2015||The affectedSON|
|Looking for Co-op||18:49, July 24, 2015||SkinnyRedDude|
Add-on for The Pre-Sequel?
Borderlands on Twitter
- User blog:OneTonSoup/My Top 10 Zer0 Heads
posted by OneTonSoup 2 hours ago
New blog: Welcome to OneTonSoup's magically magical Top 10 list for his/her favorite Zer0 Heads. Please remember this is my oppinion and if you don't agree... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
- Crawmerax General Tactics & Strategies
edited by Kyo1134 4 hours ago
Edited the section: General Battle Strategies
- Borderlands Wiki:Vandalism report
edited by Lightbulb13 6 hours ago
- BLNG Loader
created by AxtonSwag 8 hours ago
New page: The illusive BLNG Loader is made of solid gold, and spawns exclusively in the Zanford Distillery. As part of the Valentines Day DLC missions, you...
- Company Man (Jack)
edited by WarBlade 10 hours ago
Summary: Undo revision 390530 by WarBlade (talk)Oh, what am I doing? That's what I put the override in for in the first place.
- Company Man (Jack)
edited by WarBlade 10 hours ago
- Handsome AI/Transcript
edited by Nickpicker 10 hours ago
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Call of Duty •
Far Cry •
Star Fox •
Star Wars: Battlefront •
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon •