|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest||The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler||How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day||Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre||Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- March 31 Happy Easter with Spring Fling skins.
- March 17 Happy St. Patrick's day with Luck of the Zafords skins.
- February 13 Roses are red / Violets are blue / Pandoracorns are, indeed, pink.
- January 25 With a hotfix, previously unobtainable/SHiFT-only guns were made available in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 4 Vault Hunters, Gearbox wishes us happy New Year with The Machine (previously unobtainable in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel).
- December 22 Happy Mercenary Day 2015.
- November 24 Another unobtainable gun in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Boomacorn, made available right now via SHiFT code. As well as Wattle Gobbler character customizations.
- November 6 After several delays in development of China-exclusive title Borderlands Online, 2K China was taken down.
- October 30 Hurry to unlock Dia De Los Muertos character skins in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- October 29 Huge bug-fixing update for both games from The Handsome Collection is being released for all platforms.
- October 8 Tales from the Borderlands season finale will be available starting October 20, depending of platform.
- August 28 Borderlands is getting a movie, folks.
- August 13 Telltale revealed that Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release dates are, depending of platform, August 18–20.
- August 6 Telltale announced Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 — Escape Plan Bravo release with LIVE Crowd Play at PAX Prime event on August 29.
- June 23 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride is released.
- June 23 Borderlands Humble Bundle on Sale
- June 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 — Catch a Ride announced by Telltale.
- April 17 2K Australia disbanded. No official words about future developments of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were said.
- April 14 Gearbox announced legendary drops adjustments for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel through May 13.
- March 24 Story add-on Claptastic Voyage is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 included.
- March 20 Certain bosses in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be respawnable after patch 1.0.5.
- March 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 — Atlas Mugged announced by Telltale.
- March 8 Claptastic Voyage and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel announced by Gearbox.
- January 27 Lady Hammerlock Pack is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces that the next main entry of Borderlands is ready in development.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces Lady Hammerlock Pack for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 20 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) officially announced by Gearbox.
- January 18 First official details of Chinese-only MMO Borderlands Online spotted on the net, along with early in-game footage.
- December 23 till January 5 Mercenary Day seasonal event is being celebrated in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 12 "Borderlands: Remastered Edition" spotted on Australian Classification board, with listings for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- December 9 Gearbox announced that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will include a mission that "offers some insight into Tales from the Borderlands"
- December 8 Gearbox revealed some details about UVHM of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 4 Gearbox announced first add-on for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Holodome Onslaught
- December 3 Tales from the Borderlands released on 360, European PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 27 Tales from the Borderlands released on Mac.
- November 26 Tales from the Borderlands released on XB1.
- November 25 Tales from the Borderlands released on Steam, North American PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 13 Gearbox releases the first Tales from the Borderlands gameplay trailer, as well as announcing compatibility with current-gen consoles.
- November 11 Gearbox releases the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack worldwide.
- November 1 Gearbox announces the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack for release November 11.
- October 17 Gearbox releases a full timeline for the Borderlands series. Includes spoilers.
- October 17 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released worldwide.
- October 16 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in Australasia.
- October 14 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in North America.
Latest forum activity
|I know it's been seven years but... Has anyone found a dependable way to farm the Invader(Pistol)?||01:05, July 28, 2016||Edup's Left Nut|
|Need hacker for following items with best stats at OP8||19:04, July 13, 2016||Detonador F|
|Anyone wanna explore?||19:39, May 25, 2016||NeonLightsEPI|
|Looking for level 50 norfleet and sham shield||00:59, May 1, 2016||Dastardlygem11|
|5 Conference Calls Lvl. 50||04:42, April 29, 2016||CoyGrimJOy|
|Handsome Jack Here!||15:47, April 22, 2016||Valott|
Add-on for The Pre-Sequel?
Borderlands on Twitter
edited by Phoenixforce50 1 hour ago
edited by Salamore0 1 day ago
- Cult of the Vault locations (Borderlands 2)
edited by Cavalier24601 1 day ago
- Storm Front
edited by WarBlade 1 day ago
Summary: Undo revision 397929 by Edup's Left Nut (talk)Please don't bring speculation to this wiki.
- Storm Front
edited by Edup's Left Nut 2 days ago
- Tidal Wave
edited by Flohmannjr 2 days ago
edited by Daemmerung 2 days ago
Summary: Undo revision 397919 by Mizamiz (talk) U and D already says that
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.