|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest||The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler||How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day||Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre||Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- July 17 Gearbox Software begin
- July 16 The new
- July 15 An
- July 8 2K Australia show off a
- July 7 2K Australia show
- June 16 Gearbox Software
- June 5 Official alongside the official release date: October 14th, 2014
- May 28 IGN YouTube page releases
- April 15 Headhunter 5: Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax is released.
- April 9 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel annouced!
- April 7 Borderlands 2 game updated .
- April 7 Borderlands 2 prequel seemingly announced; no official statement from 2K Games or Gearbox Software.
- April 3 GameSpy servers shutting down, Borderlands 1 multiplayer servers to be shutdown May 31.
- February 12 Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax is officially announced.
- February 11 Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre is released.
- December 17 Borderlands 2: Headhunter 3: How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day is released.
- December 11 LootTheWorld, a mobile app for iOS and Android which can unlock loot in-game, is released.
- December 7 Tales From The Borderlands is announced.
- November 26 Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is released.
- November 26 Patch 1.10.0 released for PS3, Xbox 360 & PC.
- November 15 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Skins Shift Codes
- November 11 The Borderlands $100,000 Loot hunt comes to an end.
- November 9 - 10 Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt Bonus Weekend.
- October 22 Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest is released.
- October 12 - November 8 Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt Sweepstakes.
- October 8 Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition is released. 
- October 4 Gearbox announces The $100,000 Loot Hunt 
Latest forum activity
|Ask the experts. Is this Modded?||13:39, July 22, 2014||Epicpoke|
|Looking for lvl 52+ Pandemic||01:54, July 22, 2014||Toggy wonga|
|Looking for Krieg skins||08:06, July 20, 2014||I am the best robot|
|360 Need Various Kittens!||11:25, July 19, 2014||Hctfuzz722|
|Looking for Legendary hunter class mod||11:57, July 18, 2014||ThisGameistohardHELP|
|Need The Bee shield lvl 65 or lower ASAP||21:18, July 16, 2014||Handbra|
Add-on for The Pre-Sequel?
Borderlands on Twitter
edited by B(A)rderlands 1 hour ago
Edited the section: Quotes
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
edited by Xtehe 3 hours ago
Summary: Added to Enemies and NPC's based off of newly released information. Deleted incorrect trivia that lasers were made by every manufacturer. Added trivia about new bosses and possible eridian enemies
- User blog:Matt Hadick/The Pre-Sequel Character Profile: Athena
posted by Matt Hadick 4 hours ago
New blog: Last week, I was lucky enough to sit down and play through a couple hours of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. While I was able to try out a number of... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
edited by Xtehe 4 hours ago
Summary: Added to my previous edit regarding the similarities between this gun and a new gun from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
edited by Xtehe 4 hours ago
Summary: The trivia stated that this gun was confirmed to be in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, but recent game play released on ign suggests that the gun shown in the trailer was a new gun entirely.
- Torgue vending machine
edited by I am the best robot 9 hours ago
Summary: bypass redirect
edited by Fryguy42 11 hours ago
Edited the section: Level Progression Summary: vague and, quite possibly, currently untrue.
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.