|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- May 24 Tiny Tina hacks the @ECHOcasts Twitter account from Krieg.
- May 16 Borderlands 2 is -66% on steam until May 20th.
- May 14 Krieg the Psycho released for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
- May 10 Gear Up Weekend with an increase in Bandit items and Badass Psychos from May 10 to May 13.
- May 6 Krieg's release date confirmed to be May 14.
- May 2 New Borderlands 2 Downloadable Content announced to be Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
- April 30 Poker Night 2 released for PS3
- April 26 Poker Night 2 released via Steam for Windows and Mac.
- April 24 Krieg hacks the @ECHOcasts Twitter account from Sir Hammerlock.
- April 24 Poker Night 2 released on Xbox Live Arcade.
- April 19 Patch 1.5.0 released for PC, Xbox 360 & PS3
- April 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode released for Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
- April 1 Claptrap revealed to be part of Telltale Games' Poker Night 2, with skins and heads for Borderlands 2.
- March 29 Ultimate Vault Hunter mode, Pearlescent weapons and 'Ancient' E-Tech Relics slated for release on April 2nd.
- March 24 Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode (PT3), DLC4 and new DLC Psycho character class Krieg announced at the Gearbox PAX East panel.
- March 15 Luck of the Zafords Weekend in effect through Sunday, March 17 at 11:55PM CT.
- March 12 Twitter conversation with Pitchford suggests an orange loot fest and something to do with the next hotfix.
- March 8 New character class teased at SXSW Gearbox Panel. More information to come at PAX East Gearbox panel.
- March 2 New character class and level cap increase "officially" announced by Randy Pitchford.
- February 20 The fourth issue of the Borderlands: Origins comic series is out.
- February 5 2K announces a Borderlands 2 Add-On Content disc which includes all Downloadable Content to date except for Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
- January 23 The third issue of the Borderlands: Origins comic series is out.
- January 22 Borderlands 2 heads and skins are released as Downloadable Content
- January 15 Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt is released.
- January 14 The spawn rate of Vermivorous the Invincible in Borderlands 2 is increased in preparation of Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
- January 13 The drop rate of sniper rifles in Borderlands 2 is increased in preparation of Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
- January 12 The drop rate of grenade mods in Borderlands 2 is increased in preparation of Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
- January 11 The drop rate of shotguns in Borderlands 2 is increased in preparation of Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
- January 9 Patch 1.3.1 is released for Borderlands 2 on PC.
- December 20 Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt official trailer released on @ECHOcasts
- December 19 Borderlands 2 wins the Peoples Choice Awards from @IGN for "Best 360 Action Game," "PS3 Shooter," "PS3 MP Game," "Overall PS3 Game," and "PC Shooter."
- December 19 Sir Hammerlock hacks the @ECHOcasts Twitter account from Mr Torgue.
- December 13 "Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt" confirmed for next DLC.
- December 13 An unnamed update for the Xbox was released for Borderlands 2.
- December 13 Patch 1.3.0 is released for Borderlands 2 on PC.
- December 12 Borderlands 2 wins the Raptr Awards - Most Played Games of 2012 awards for "Most Played New Game," "Most Played Long-Awaited Sequel," and "No Bathroom Break."
- December 12 The second issue of the Borderlands: Origins comic series is out.
- December 12 Borderlands 2 Ringtones and Notifications released for free on Borderlands 2 website.
- December 12 For those who missed them the Creature Slaughter Dome and Collector's Edition DLC are now available for purchase.
- December 7 Borderlands 2 wins "Best Shooter," "Best Multiplayer Game," "Best Performance By a Human Male (Dameon Clarke as Handsome Jack)," and "Character of the Year (Claptrap)" at the 2012 Spike Video Game Awards.
Latest forum activity
|Looking for level 50 Sham||21:01, May 24, 2013||TwoFerMatt|
|Legendaries up for trade/dupe||18:17, May 24, 2013||LimblessBarrel|
|PS3 Need better gear LVL 40 - 45||03:22, May 24, 2013||ReXxX1984|
|Non-elemental ETech?||09:41, May 23, 2013||Krazlam|
|Legendary Class Mods||14:20, May 22, 2013||Leafless|
|Looking for ~lv. 61 Legendaries||02:36, May 22, 2013||Wolff Dog|
BL2 Manufacturer Poll
edited by Heavyhunter 2 minutes ago
Edited the section: Common Threshers
- Bone Shredder (Borderlands 2)
edited by DocRedgrave 3 minutes ago
Edited the section: Trivia Summary: I thought adding this would be necessary.
- Hide of Terramorphous
edited by DocRedgrave 8 minutes ago
Summary: If nobody's gonna write anything in this section it shouldn't be there.
- Red Rock Thresher
edited by Heavyhunter 8 minutes ago
- Red Rock Thresher
edited by Heavyhunter 12 minutes ago
Edited the section: Strategy
- The Cradle
edited by DocRedgrave 12 minutes ago
Edited the section: Usage and Description
edited by DocRedgrave 15 minutes ago
Edited the section: Weapon Special Effects Summary: All E-Tech Pistols have a trail like homing grenades.
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.