Welcome to The Evil Dr. F's Bounty Board of Sorrow
- Wipe your feet!
This page will be used to post taskings and jobs for those who want help or just want something to do. The reward for completing these tasks will be da dum da daa nothing. Unless it is a particularly long and/or arduous task in which case you will get an award or an e-cookie (whichever costs me less). This page will be protected so if you want to add/say something, please do so on the talk page.
- Users needed to create and police mission pages from the mission flow. Please at least add starter (blank) infobox_mission. Please add applicable categories.
- Users needed to participate in Staff's Video Blog (Usually the featured article).
- Users needed to monitor recent edits for vandalism and report such as needed.
- Users needed to add applicable prefixes to each title page (this was recently posted by NOhara24).
- Users badly needed to enforce Borderlands Wiki:Trivia policy. Please add links to or remove all unsourced trivia. Note this applies only to references outside the game or this wiki.
- Users needed to blog their ideas (even the loopy ones). Wikia loves blogs. Please note that trolling is allowed in that namespace.
- Users needed to add weapon nav boxes in Borderlands 2 title pages where they are lacking.
- Users needed to police the Pix w/o Cats section in topnav. Please add valid categories only. By default [[category:images]] will do.
- Gatekeepers needed. Users needed to review daily edits for vandalism, article content, trolling (articles only, trolling is allowed everywhere else), and unnecessary revision(s). For credit towards Gatekeeper add BBoS #10 to summary. Ongoing
- Wiki Team members needed. See Borderlands Wiki:Teams for details.
- Editors needed to tidy and verify the supplemental games pages ie Borderlands Legends & Tales from the Borderlands.
- Users needed to maintain and police category:books.
- Users needed to help New Users to understand and abide by Category:Policy. If you do not understand the reasons and principles behind this wiki's policies, your assistance is not needed.
- Users needed to volunteer for tempop (temporary sysop (admin)) positions. Blog your quals and link it on Dr. F's talk page.
- More to follow
Warning: Asteroid F needs labourers.
|Now get out and push!|