The game of Borderlands is, by and large, one big joke. The game does not take itself seriously. It just may be assumed this nature is inherent due to the developers having their roots in Duke Nukem. Setting that aside there are numerous references to popular culture, media, and other games.
These guidelines are set down to stem the tide and control trolling on the wiki.
- All trivia must be linked to a source if it is not a relationship to something elsewhere in the game itself. Even in this case a link would be in order though not required.
- All trivia must be relevant to the game and the trivia's source. Both.
- All trivia will reference the "original" source of tribute. Similarities, covers, and coincidences shall be removed.
- Pages where more than one item or character are discussed are not the place for trivial references unless it applies to all items or characters discussed on that page.
- ALL extreme reaches must be supported by a link to a supporting forum discussion in addition to the aforementioned source link.
- All article trivia lacking any of the above may be undone or removed at any time where the summary indicates this policy.
[[wikipedia:source|source rename]], [[other article on the wiki|rename of said page]][http://www.domain.com/.org/.mil/.eu/.barf/pagewhereitsayswhatyouaretalkingabout rename of said page]