Bounty Boards are located throughout of the lands of Pandora. A bounty board is a mission-giving terminal where players can receive new missions and turn in completed missions for a reward. Most missions from bounty boards are given anonymously and offer rewards including Experience Points, cash, and equipment.
The following is a list of the Bounty Boards and their locations in the order which they become available.
- Fyrestone Bounty Board: Right outside Dr. Zed's office. It is not accessible until players obtain the Job Hunting mission from Dr. Zed.
- Lucky's Bounty Board: Located at the front of Lucky's Last Chance Watering Hole.
- New Haven Bounty Board: Located next to Marcus Kincaid's store at the north-east end of the town of New Haven.
- Middle Of Nowhere Bounty Board: In the Middle of Nowhere. This bounty board remains inactive until a mission chain to repair it is completed.
Zombie Island Of Dr. Ned
- Jakobs Cove Bounty Board: Located in the town of Jakobs Cove. Once Jakobs Cove Claptrap talks to players at the opening of the story he will leave for the bounty board and wait there for them to arrive.
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
- Liar's Berg Bounty Board
- Sanctuary Bounty Board
- Happy Pig Bounty Board
- Overlook Bounty Board: Found in the center of town across from the Fast-Travel Station.
- Lynchwood Bounty Board: Inside the Lynchwood train station, up the stairs just before entering the town.
- Fyrestone Bounty Board: In the Arid Nexus Badlands the Fyrestone Bounty Board is in the same place just outside Dr.Zed's. there is a male box with a flower next.
- Jack Bounty Statue
Captain Scarlett And Her Pirates Booty
- Oasis Bounty Board: In the town center across frm the small water well.
- Pirate Bounty Board: on the main deck of The Buccaneer's Bacchanal.
Mister Torgue's Campain Of Carnage
- Crater Bounty Board
- Forge Bounty Boad
- Arena Bounty Board
- Pyro Pete's Bounty Board
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Hunter's Grotto Bounty Board
- Whenever new missions become available on a local bounty board, they are announced by an ECHO message from a Claptrap. However, in Claptrap's New Robot Revolution, new missions are announced by the Hyperion Tourist and Information Center with a loudspeaker as its image. The same message is used ("There are more missions available at the Hyperion Tourist Information Bounty Board."), but it is said in a different voice. This is because of the uprising of the claptraps.
- Certain mission turn-in locations may be erroneously marked as a bounty board location, e.g. Wanted: Dead!, that being the only map marker available in the editor.