- Shield Restored: 100% (30% on TVHM)
- In Normal Mode, Deathtrap will restore 100% of shields, whereas in True Vault Hunter Mode Deathtrap will restore 30% of shields (as advertised by the skill's tooltip).
- Deathtrap may attempt to restore the shields of Vault Hunters that are unable to have their shields restored, specifically characters not even wearing a shield, or are Crippled, or equipped with The Rough Rider which has 0 shield capacity.
- Deathtrap will occasionally restore enemy shields. The reason for this seems to be, that the regeneration bolts seem to follow the same mechanics as bolts from an electric barrel, which seek out anything around. [This is the 2nd bug around Deathtrap that involves the mechanics of the electric barrel bolt.]
- Patched on the PC as of 9 January 2013.
Taking this skill adds a large yellow piece of slightly rusted armor to Deathtrap's right shoulder, and a smaller one to its chest.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|