StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
|Appearances||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
Butt Stallion was first introduced on the Southern Shelf by Jack, during the mission Best Minion Ever. In an ECHO message to the Vault Hunters, Jack mentioned that he bought a pony made out of diamonds, then messages again to say that he was trying to come up with a name for the pony he just bought. He was going to call it "Piss-For-Brains" in honor of the Vault Hunter, but changed it to "Butt Stallion." He later clarified that the diamond pony he bought was not a statue, but a real pony made out of diamonds.
Butt Stallion makes her physical appearance at the end of the mission A Game of Games. It is revealed that she is the queen that players has been seeking, and with the defeat of the Handsome Sorcerer, Butt Stallion restores light and order to the land. After the final mission, she can be found in Flamerock Refuge with Roland. Feeding her 5 Eridium will cause her to defecate or vomit a single piece of loot. This can be done as many times as the player wants.
Every time Butt Stallion is fed, one of the following will happen:
- Butt Stallion will flatulate, producing a green weapon.
- Butt Stallion will vomit a rainbow and a blue weapon.
- Due to a separate bug, any Maliwan SMGs obtained this way will be purple instead of blue.
- Butt Stallion will rear up, whinny, and excrete a purple weapon. These have a high, though not guaranteed, chance to use the special gemstone skins. No rocket launchers can spawn with a gem skin.
- Butt Stallion will whinny, prance and turn 360 degrees, and excrete a legendary item.
- There is also a chance that she will produce a health pickup, money or ammo instead of a weapon.
- Feeding Butt Stallion three times without leaving the area will award the Girl's Gotta Eat Trophy/Achievement.
- After her introduction near the end of the mission A Game of Games, Butt Stallion has a chance to drop a legendary item. The known legendary items that drop from Butt Stallion are: