Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Callipeen is the title of a group of common sniper rifles manufactured exclusively by Jakobs . The Callipeen is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source. They use either the Maliwan or Dahl barrel.
Usage & Description
The Callipeen is the jack-of-all-trades Jakobs sniper rifle, with a bias towards damage. Low-quality Callipeens will usually have poor rates of fire (less than 1) and will be shown as bolt-action.
As quality increases a Callipeen may either retain a low fire rate and have increased damage, or increase in fire rate to around 3 and be shown as semi-automatic, with a lesser increase in damage. The exclusive pre-order sniper rifle can be a Callipeen.
Rarely, a Callipeen may spawn with a firerate as 3 without a bolt action screw.
- Cobra - Unique sniper rifle which fires explosive projectiles similar to Torgue gyrojets with no elemental splash damage, as well as carrying a hefty +110% critical bonus.
- Godfinger - Pearlescent sniper rifle which fires projectiles that split into an arc; damage increases the further away the user is from the target.
- The "Gearbox Callipeen" is available exclusively as part of the Premiere Club pre-order bonus package.
- The Callipeen rifle has убийства written as part of the scope crosshairs, this translates to murder or assassination.
- The word "calipeen" in the Native American Chinook language means "rifle" or "musket".