Callipeen is the title of a group of common sniper rifles manufactured exclusively by Jakobs . The Callipeen is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source. It uses either the Maliwan or Dahl barrel.
Usage & Description
The Callipeen is the jack-of-all-trades Jakobs sniper rifle, with a bias towards damage. Low-quality Callipeens will usually have poor rates of fire (less than 1) and will be reloaded as bolt-action.
As quality increases, a Callipeen may either retain a low fire rate and attain increased damage, or attain an increase in fire rate to around 3 and be reloaded as semi-automatic, with a lesser increase in damage. The exclusive pre-order sniper rifle can be a Callipeen.
Rarely, a Callipeen may spawn with a firerate of 3 without a bolt.
- Cobra - Unique sniper rifle which fires explosive projectiles similar to Torgue gyrojets with no elemental splash damage, as well as carrying a +110% critical bonus.
- Godfinger - Pearlescent sniper rifle which fires projectiles that split into an arc; damage increases the further away the user is from the target.
- The "Gearbox Callipeen" is available exclusively as part of the Premiere Club pre-order bonus package.
- The Callipeen rifle has убийства written as part of the scope crosshairs, this translates to murder or assassination.
- The word "calipeen" in the Native American Chinook language means "rifle" or "musket".