CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: Mission flow is roughed-in based on memory - needs corrections
- Story missions are numbered and highlighted in bold text.
- Side missions are bullet-listed and highlighted in italic text.
- The further away from the left-hand margin a side mission is indicates that the mission directly above it must be completed before it becomes available.
- Declaration Against Independents
- Smells Like Victory
- Ye Scurvy Dogs
- Message In A Bottle (Hayter's Folly)
- Catch a Ride and Also Tetanus
- I Know It When I See It
After completion of X Marks The Spot
- All Message In A Bottle missions appear as undiscovered missions after A Warm Welcome is completed, but it is impossible to complete any of them except for Wurmwater's at this early stage due to the other locations in the DLC being locked behind gates that are opened during the course of the story missions.