- "Hey, this here's Scooter. If there's anyone out around Fyrestone, I'd sure appreciate you givin' the Catch-A-Ride a try. It's just south of town and it ain't seen activity for months. I doubt it even works anymore, what with Nine-Tones and Sledge and all the other bandits on the rise."
- Find and use the Catch-A-Ride Station outside of Fyrestone.
- Catch-A-Ride used
Travel to the Catch-A-Ride station, across the road right outside of Fyrestone. Scooter mentions that it's broken. Examine it to finish the mission. Characters may need to be positioned very close to this terminal to activate mission completion.
- "Hey, stranger, pleased to meet ya. My name's Scooter. I run the Catch-A-Ride stations and maintain the Runners. Looks like I was right, this station is on the fritz. Lemme run the diagnostics program and see what's up."
- Some players have experienced issues getting this mission to change status from "in progress" to "ready to turn in." To fix this problem go behind the small "building" area open the Dahl container jump on that, then on to the "building", then finally on top of the terminal. You should then be able to finish the mission.
- "Hey are you the one killin' all the crap when people ask? The Catch-A-Ride in Fyrestone is more busted than my mama's girl parts. Real appreciate you take a poke at that. Huh... The system not my mom. Hotdog down a skag den you know know what I'm sayin'?"