thumb|300px|right|Circle of Death: Round Two (Hunter solo)thumb|300px|right|Circle Of Death Rd.2 Berserker Solo Enter the arena. Kill your enemies. Emerge victorious!
It's kill or be killed!
- Round survived: 0/1
- "Back for more, eh? It's gonna be tougher this time. I don't expect a punk like you to last very long, but you understand the sequel has to up the ante."
Upon entering, the gate will close, locking the Vault Hunters in with their foes. It will remain shut until either all the skags are dead, or the vault hunters die themselves. There are several "dens" that will open on the perimeter of the arena randomly spawning Skags. Round 2 is similar to round 1 except the skags are slightly tougher. There will be 6-10 skags spawned randomly but no more than 3-4 at a single time. It is helpful to be mindful of the cooldowns on class skills until the last skag of the fight, due to the increased difficulty of this final adversary.
Using Proximity Mines
It is possible to plant proximity mines at each of the Skags' spawn points before the match starts. The entrance to the arena only closes if a player has accepted the mission prior to entering. It is therefore possible to drop some Proximity Mines at the entrance to each Skag den, then run out to buy some more. Done quickly enough, this can result in three traps per spawn point laid down before the mission is accepted to trigger the encounter.
- "Not Bad. Not as good as I was back in my day, but we can't all be superstars. Well, I'm talking to you, so I guess I gotta pay you. If you've got another round in you , you know where to find me."
- There is a glitch that may cause the gate to remain open after activation. Having a character move back under the gate to block its descent will cause it to rise again, providing the opportunity to kill all of the skags from outside of the arena.
- There are times when a character and/or a skag will get caught behind a fence in the arena. If this happens, it may be still possible to complete the mission by shooting through the fence. If a character gets stuck, that character has to exit the game.
- Scavenger: Combat Rifle - This is across the road from the entrance to the arena.
- What Hit The Fan - This is west along the road past the entrance.