- Crash Lucky Zaford's Wake
- Go to Moxxi's bar
- Drink lagers: 0/3
- Gain access to the Holy Spirits
- Crash wake with bullets
- Return to Ellie
- "The Zaford clan is holding their annual wake for Lucky Zaford, who was killed by Scooter (an ex-Hodunk) several years ago. Jimbo and Tector Hodunk want you to get drunk, crash the wake, and kill everyone inside."
- "Ever crashed a wake?"
The first step to gaining entry to the wake is to get heavily intoxicated. To this end Moxxi will sell three drinks at $5 each, before announcing that those three are enough. Once a character is intoxicated the bouncer at The Holy Spirits will permit entry at the door.
The preacher in The Holy Spirits will deliver a short eulogy about Lucky, but otherwise the occupants of the bar will do nothing more than wander around the tap room until attacked - the mezzanine remains empty. Once fired upon, they become hostile and counterattack. Despite the mention of "bullets," any damage type is sufficient to trigger the battle with them, and they can just as easily be silenced with grenades as with guns.
- "The clan war has officially reached a boiling point. A big fight is coming, and only one family will emerge victorious."
Turn In: Ellie
- The intoxication effect of Moxxi's alcohol is made evident by a radial pattern distortion on players' screens, and bubbles rising at the edges of the picture.
- Mission Item: Golden Lager - "A liquid cure for the maladies known as "restraint" and articulateness"."
- During The Talon of God, Moxxi has a line of dialogue stating that drinks will be free thereafter, however this is nothing more than a line and does not affect the $5 charge for the lager.
- The Zaford priest says Lucky's full name is "Lucky Sleveen Zaford". This is a reference to the movie Lucky Number Slevin.