Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Cold War is a fifth tier skill in Wilhelm's Hunter-Killer skill tree that causes his corrosive, incendiary, and shock status effects to apply an additional cryo status effect. A small compensation towards traditional cryo damage is made by slightly increasing Wilhelm's chance to apply the effect.
- Though Venom Bolts (another skill in the same tree) allows the Wolf drone to fire corrosive projectiles; these cannot apply the bonus cryo effect.
- The bonus cryo effect may only be applied to an enemy who does not already have a status effect active.
- This quality has an uncommon paradigm for elemental skills in that weapons with a weaker elemental effect chance benefit the greatest due to the interim period in which the bonus cryo effect has an additional opportunity to be applied.
- Avid use of this skill causes a paradigm shift towards elemental damage.
- Using the Vibra-Pulse with Cold War can, cause the arcs from the Vibra-Pulse special effect to freeze target struck by it.