|Come At Me Bro|
|Effect||Action Skill Augment. While Gunzerking, taunt your enemies and instantly gain Full Health. Taunted enemies are more likely to attack you, but for the next few seconds you gain massive damage reduction.|
Come At Me Bro is the tier 6 Gamechanger skill in Salvador's Brawn skill tree. Upon pressing the Action Skill button while Gunzerking, Salvador will taunt all nearby enemies by flipping them off with both hands, making them more likely to target him. Additionally he gains full health and a massive damage reduction buff for a few seconds.
Special Skill Text
"Nigh Invulnerability is a hell of a drug."
- Sadly, there is no third-person animation for this skill.
- The damage reduction adds +250% further damage reduction to the +50% default of Gunzerking. This yields a 3/4 (75%) diminution of net damage. Five levels of I'm the Juggernaut will make this +320% damage reduction, or 76% net diminution.
- The damage reduction effect lasts for 8 seconds.
- You can only taunt once per Gunzerking duration.
- As with most skills from Salvador's Brawn tree, "Come At Me, Bro" is a pop culture reference - specifically to the television show "Jersey Shore," and an altercation between one of its cast members and a random passer-by. A video of this altercation went viral and spawned an Internet meme.