Special Skill Text
"Gather thine enemies together that thou mayest blow them to tiny bits."
- Converge's crowd control ability can prove quite useful in situations when faced with mobs of enemies. Targeting a far-away enemy can pull nearby ones away from Maya and her allies. Phaselocking enemies near those behind cover may pull the protected enemies away from their shelter. Converge can group together multiple targets allowing for a single grenade's detonation to damage the group. These features combine well with Helios, Cloud Kill, and Ruin, as the elemental bursts will happen after additional enemies are pulled in causing the entire group to be affected.
- Converge does not guarantee that the pulled enemies will end up near the Phaselocked enemy, nor they will stay in the location that they were pulled to. Pulled enemies may fly past the Phaselocked enemy or be stopped by terrain and other obstacles. Large enemies may only be pulled a short distance or not at all. Enemies that cannot be pulled by Converge include bosses, vehicles, rakk, and threshers.
- Whatever actions pulled enemies are engaged in will be temporarily interrupted but they may resume fighting immediately after they land.
- Converge's exceptionally wide area of effect damages all destroyable objects, breaking lootable objects like skag piles and stalker pods, and destroying elemental objects like barrels and explosive tanks. The latter effect can be a benefit (or detriment) to Maya and her allies during battle.
- The flavor text paraphrases the instructions for the use of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch (in the Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9-21) from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."