Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The cooldown is the time required to re-charge the action skill of each playable character.
- Borderlands: Scorpio Turret, Phasewalk, Berserk and Bloodwing.
- Borderlands 2: Sabre Turret, Phaselock, Gunzerking, Decepti0n, Deathtrap and Buzz Axe Rampage.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Kinetic Aspis, Wolf and Saint, Showdown and VaultHunter.EXE
Cooldown reduction skills
Each character has two skills that reduce the cooldown time of the action skill.
- The first skill is always an effect that permanently reduces the length of the cooldown
- The second skill is always a triggered cooldown reduction reduction:
- Lilith's Catalyst class mod grants team cooldown reduction.
- Other mods that give skill boosts can make an action skill cooldown even faster.
- If the Predator skill is fully leveled up and a mod that gives +4 to the Predator skill is equipped, the Bloodwing can cooldown in 1 second.
- In Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, the primary method of cooldown reduction in through the Cooldown Rate stat. This increases the rate at which a skill cools down. The new cooldown for a skill after applying the Cooldown Rate stat is:
- Cooldown = (Base Cooldown) / (1 + Cooldown Rate)