Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- The door to the right of the drop into the trash compactor where Meg is fought.
- The door on the left-hand wall directly beside the bottom of the stairs leading into the Hall of Wonders from the Claptrap repair shop.
- The door closest to the shops opposite the entrance to Harren's Lockup, where Professor Nakayama is found.
Corporal Bob behaves similarly to a typical Badass Lost Legion Marine - shooting at the Vault Hunters while closing into melee range. However, unlike the large sword that Badass Lost Legion Marines wield, Corporal Bob uses his fists. While running toward the Vault Hunters, he can also occasionally drop a unique Lost Legion Wormhole Generator named Lost Legion Flame Turret, which acts as a normal Wormhole Generator (pulling Vault Hunters closer to it) and as an incendiary grenade (spinning around and firing quick bursts of flame).
- Corporal Bob has an increased chance to drop the Ack Ack Oz Kit.
- Killing Corporal Bob before he can drop his Flame Turret completes the Flame Off challenge.