Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The Cry Baby is a unique assault rifle manufactured by scavs. It is a possible reward for completing Digistructed Madness: Round 3 and Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round in The Holodome Onslaught. It can also be dropped by Guardian Pondors and Lost Legion Eternal Powersuits.
Special Weapon Effects
I-i-i-saac. – Decreased fire rate. May spawn with various unique parts, which give it different special effects and unique prefixes.
- Unique Scav barrel which only gives slow bullet velocity.
- An E-Tech-like barrel which gives low-velocity bullets that oscillate up and down.
Unique elemental modifiers
- The Cry Baby may have the standard Cryo and Corrosive modifier, or none at all. They, however, give unique prefixes.
- A modifier (prefix Bloody) which gives lower damage and faster reload speed. Killing an enemy temporarily increases damage. The bullets are coloured red. Does not actually change the weapon's element.
- A modifier (prefix Fletched) which gives bullets that pierce enemies. The bullets are coloured yellow. Does not change the element.
Unique secondary accesories
- An accessory which gives the prefix #1, lower damage and higher fire rate. The bullets are coloured red. Does not change the element.
- An accessory which gives the prefix Mystic, lower damage and fire rate and makes the weapon shoot 3 projectiles at once. Elemental variants (Bloody, Fletched, Sickly, and Staring) can spawn with this accessory in which case the name prefix remains unchanged.
Usage & Description
- It was first shown in a promotional image for The Holodome Onslaught, along with the T4s-R, Plunkett, Party Line, Boxxy Gunn and Berrigan.
The name, flavor text and available effects are all in reference to the video game The Binding of Isaac.