StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The Cry Baby is a unique assault rifle manufactured by scavs. It is a possible reward for completing Digistructed Madness: Round 3 and Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round in The Holodome Onslaught. It can also be dropped by Guardian Pondors and Lost Legion Ascended Powersuits.
Special Weapon Effects
I-i-i-saac. – Decreased fire rate. May spawn with various unique parts, which give it different special effects and unique prefixes.
- Unique Scav barrel which only gives slow bullet velocity.
- An E-Tech-like barrel which gives low-velocity bullets that oscillate up and down.
Unique elemental modifiers
- The Cry Baby may have the standard Cryo and Corrosive modifier, or none at all. They, however, give unique prefixes.
- A modifier which gives lower damage and faster reload speed. Killing an enemy temporarily increases damage. The bullets are coloured red. Does not actually change the weapon's element.
- A modifier which gives bullets that pierce enemies. Does not change the element.
Unique secondary accesories
- An accessory which gives the prefix #1, lower damage and higher fire rate. The bullets are coloured yellow.
- An accessory which gives lower damage and fire rate and makes the weapon shoot 3 projectiles at once.
Usage & Description
- It was first shown in a promotional image for The Holodome Onslaught, along with the T4s-R, Plunkett, Party Line, Boxxy Gunn and Berrigan.
The name, flavor text and available effects are all in reference to the video game The Binding of Isaac.