Five data modules are stored in computer consoles throughout the level. Each may be activated to be extracted, then once more to be retrieved and count toward the challenge.
The "Research Divisions" are Indigenous Species, Advanced Propulsion, Stalker Biome, Aquatic Observation, and Robotics; however, the modules are not equally spread among these.
- Indigenous Species, across from stalker exam table in the room before the stalker biome.
- Aquatic Observation, due south of the deep trench.
- Aquatic Observation, in Doctor Torres' lab.
- The corridor between Aquatic Observation and Robotics, in front of the loaders behind the glass window.
- De Quidt Synaptic Processing, at the first computers past the door that Doctor Grayson opens.