Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In terms of mechanics, Deadly does not actually increase the final critical hit damage by an overall +6% damage. Rather, it adds a +15% of the weapon's base damage to the overall critical damage, according to this formula:
CriticalDamage = BaseDamage × (1 + EnemyZoneBonus + WeaponCriticalBonus + DeadlyLevel × 0.15)
For example, given a bonus of +75%:
- 100 Damage Pistol => +75 Damage per critical hit.
- 200 Damage Revolver => +150 Damage per critical hit.
- 400 Damage Sniper Rifle => +300 Damage per critical hit.
+6% is the "would be" final overall bonus when firing with a non-critical damage bonus weapon (pistol, shotgun, rifle, etc.), at an enemy with a base +150% Critical Damage Bonus (bandits).
- For more information on critical hits and their mechanics, see critical hit
|Critical hit bonus||+15%||+30%||+45%||+60%||+75%|
Additional levels may be acquired through the use of an Assassin, Gunfighter, Gunslinger, or Truxican Wrestler class mod.
|Critical hit damage||+90%||+105%||+120%||+135%|
- The bonus also applies to melee, as the critical damage of melee hits is the same as that of the current weapon in Mordecai's hand.