Death Mark is a tier 3 skill in Zer0's Cunning skill tree. Melee attacks and kunai will mark a target for death, shown by a red 0 hovering over them. Marked enemies take extra damage from all sources.
- Marked Damage Bonus: +80%
- The Death Mark lasts for 8 seconds.
- Death Mark will persist on targets, regardless of what they do, for the full eight seconds (unless killed). This allows the player to track enemies capable of going invisible, such as Stalkers.
- This damage bonus is multiplicative. If stacked with Slag, the target will take 360% total damage in Normal Mode and TVHM and 540% damage in UVHM, as the slag modifier is applied after Deathmark. This happens quite frequently while using Death Bl0ss0m, as kunai may explode with slag.
- Prior to the hotfix, the skill added a 20% Marked Damage Bonus, which could stacked up to four times.