"Allow me to deliver my bullet to your head."
|Element:||Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Slag, or None|
|Special Part(s): |
The Deliverance is a legendary shotgun manufactured by Tediore. Deliverance is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Tumbaa located in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. In Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, Deliverance has an increased chance to drop from the Gold Golem in the Mines of Avarice.
Special Weapon Effects
Kiki got a shotgun – Reload-thrown weapon continues to fire after thrown and homes in on targets. Low burst damage upon impact.
Usage & Description
Upon reloading, instead of being thrown in an arc like most Tediore guns, the Deliverance will fly in a slow and straight path, ricocheting from surfaces until it detonates after several seconds. If there is an enemy within range of the user, the Deliverance will home in and fire at the target until it detonates on impact. If the first target is killed before the shotgun detonates, the Deliverance will move to another target.
The Deliverance's targeting features are such that the reload-throw need not aim directly at an enemy. If it is thrown away from a target, Deliverance takes longer to travel towards the target, thus firing more shots before reaching it.
- When reloaded, the Deliverance continues to fire on its own, even if the magazine is depleted. The number of times that the weapon fires while in flight has no effect on the damage of the final explosion.
- This gun makes it easier to get the High-Flying Hurler achievement, as the Deliverance will track and pursue all enemies, including flying ones, and it does not need to kill with an explosion to get the achievement.
- Due to its unique homing mid-air firing capabilities, the Deliverance can be extremely useful against Rakk and Surveyors.
- Shots fired by the Deliverance while it is reloading do not cause Zer0 to exit Decepti0n, nor do they receive the bonus from Decepti0n.
- The Deliverance will not target cloaked enemies, such as Stalkers or Hyperion Infiltrators, until they uncloak.
- The Deliverance will attempt to take the shortest path to the nearest enemy, this can cause it to become trapped in corners as it bounces around.
- The combination of Fast Hands and a high reload speed modifier makes it possible to have multiple instances of Deliverance targetting an enemy, drastically increasing damage per second (dps).
- A single Gentle Deliverance is unlocked through the use of a SHiFT code included in the Diamond Plate Loot Chest. The weapon's caption reads "Flying death and Miyazaki references. What's not to love?"
- The Deliverance, its flavor text, and the weapon's behaviour are references to the movie "Kiki's Delivery Service".