Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doc Mercy begins using an E-tech weapon and when Dr. Zed learns of bodies turning up riddled with bullet holes, but with no bullets in them, he offers a mission to uncover Mercy's involvement. Doc Mercy is none too pleased with the interference in his meat work, and doesn't hesitate to open fire.
- Main article: Medical Mystery
- Doc Mercy's corpse switches to that of a Nomad Torturer if the area is exited and re-entered.
- When farming Doc Mercy, the geyser can be taken by characters other than Krieg by standing just in front of the geyser, or driving a Runner (aimed to the left of the animal skull) through it.
- Doc Mercy has an increased chance of dropping the Infinity.
- Doc Mercy will appear in The Raid on Digistruct Peak (at Decimation Destination) at Overpower Level 4 or above.
- Doc Mercy actually has a medical degree, which Zed is not too happy about.
- Doc Mercy holds the sign of Generally Hospital as a shield.
- According to Patricia Tannis, he also has a degree in Ass-Kickery.