Doc Mercy begins using an E-tech weapon and when Dr. Zed learns of bodies turning up riddled with bullet holes, but with no bullets in them, he offers a mission to uncover Mercy's involvement. Doc Mercy is none too pleased with the interference in his meat work, and doesn't hesitate to open fire.
- Main article: Medical Mystery
- Doc Mercy's corpse switches to that of a Nomad Torturer if the area is exited and re-entered.
- When farming Doc Mercy, the geyser can be taken by characters other than Krieg by standing just in front of the geyser, or driving a Runner (aimed to the left of the animal skull) through it.
- Doc Mercy has an increased chance of dropping the Infinity.
- Doc Mercy will appear in The Raid on Digistruct Peak (at Decimation Destination) at Overpower Level 4 or above.
- Doc Mercy actually has a medical degree, which Zed is not too happy about.
- According to Patricia Tannis during The Raid on Digistruct Peak, he also has a degree in Ass-Kickery.
- Doc Mercy holds the sign of Generally Hospital as a shield.