StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
This skill tree focuses mainly on increasing the supporting abilities of Saint while also increasing Wilhelm's survivability.
This tree also provides benefits to Wolf and Saint's duration and cooldown.
- Tier 1
- Auxiliary Tanks - Increases Wolf and Saint's Duration and Cooldown Rate.
- Fortify - Increases Max Health for both you and Wolf. Additionally, while Saint is active you deal increased Damage with all gun types.
- Tier 2
- Energize - Saint will periodically recharge a portion of the shields of you and your friends. Additionally, Saint gains an increase to the rate which he restores your health.
- Heatsinks - Improves Shield Recharge Rate and Shield Recharge Delay. This bonus is doubled while Wolf and Saint are on cooldown.
- Tier 3
- Termination Protocols - It replaces the normal Fight For Your Life mode with Termination Protocols, during which Wilhelm can slowly walk, fire his weapons and constantly applies shock damage to nearby enemies. Should the timer run out, Wilhelm will create a huge nuclear explosion.
- Tier 4
- Rapid Reinforcement - Killing an enemy increases your Cooldown Rate for Wolf and Saint and increases your Movement Speed and Reload Speed for a short time.
- Zero Hour - Saint will periodically recharge a portion of the shields of you and your friends. Additionally, Saint gains an increase to the rate which he restores your health.
- Hazmat Containment System - If you have an Incendiary, Shock, or Corrosive Status effect on you, you and your friends gain Resistance to that element. Additionally, you will occasionally spread that Status Effect to nearby enemies while it's active.
- Tier 5
- Kinetic Armor - Increases your Max Health. Additionally, close range attackers have a chance to be struck by Explosive Feedback. The closer the enemy is to you, the more likely they are to be struck.
- Hard To Kill - Whenever you are shot or struck by an enemy, you gain stack of Hard to Kill, reducing damage received from all sources. All stacks are lost after a few seconds elapse without taking damage.
- Tier 6
- Overcharge - Immediately after being summoned, Saint releases an Energy Wave that Overcharges you and any nearby friends for a period of 10 seconds. Overcharged players gain increased Movement Speed, Fire Rate, Reload Speed, and Ammo Regeneration.
|Wolf and Saint|