Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dukino's Mom is a massive armored female skag in Borderlands 2. She attempts to devour her son, Dukino, in his cavern in Lynchwood in the mission Demon Hunter.
- Main article: Demon Hunter
- Dukino's Mom has 168,931 hit points at level 28. At level 52 and 74 it becomes 8,300,963 and 386,054,944, respectively.
- Dukino's Mom will attack the bandits that appear in The Old Mine. Bandits killed in this manner will count towards the mission Hyperion Contract 873.
- Due to the level scaling in Lynchwood, Dukino's Mom has a variable level that scales with the characters in the game. In Normal Mode this is capped at level 32.
- Though it is quite unlikely due to the huge disparity in power, it is possible for bandits to land the killing hit on Dukino's Mom, preventing the mission from completing, or dropping any loot.
- Dukino's Mom has an increased chance to drop the Mongol.
- Scavengers in True Vault Hunter Mode near her when she dies may steal her loot drops, possibly removing a valuable Mongol, if they are left unchecked.
- Dukino's Mom will appear in The Raid on Digistruct Peak (at Butcher Base) at Overpower Level 6 or above.
- Dropped Logan's Gun on day 22 of Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- When fighting her, being too close will not allow the Vault Hunter's shield to be recharged, as her thundering footsteps disrupt the recharging process.