StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
A Dwarf is a type of enemy featured in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
- Spotting a Vault Hunter
- "It's the one who killed boss!"
- "You'll regret punching our leader!"
- "At least it's not a bloody creeper!"
- "I will cleanse my beard with your corpse!"
- Vault Hunter ran away
- "Ha! Scared him off."
- Hit by critical hit
- "You hit my beard!"
- "Losing is fun..."
- "Son of a bitch..."
- Killing a Dwarf counts towards the Scot-Free challenge in the challenge list.
- Dwarves have different names for each difficulty level:
- The quote, "At least it's not a bloody creeper!" is a reference to the game Minecraft, in which exploding Creepers present a hazard.
- The quote "Losing is fun..." is a reference to the game Dwarf Fortress, which is a simulation of ruling a dwarf fortress, and has no goal or win condition so the only way the game will end is in a loss. "Losing is fun," is the final sentence of the opening paragraph of the guide.