Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
A Dwarf is a type of enemy featured in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
- Spotting a Vault Hunter
- "It's the one who killed boss!"
- "You'll regret punching our leader!"
- "At least it's not a bloody creeper!"
- "I will cleanse my beard with your corpse!"
- Vault Hunter ran away
- "Ha! Scared him off."
- Hit by critical hit
- "You hit my beard!"
- "Losing is fun..."
- "Son of a bitch..."
- Killing a Dwarf counts towards the Scot-Free challenge in the challenge list.
- Dwarves have different names for each difficulty level:
- The quote, "At least it's not a bloody creeper!" is a reference to the game Minecraft, in which exploding Creepers present a hazard.
- The quote "Losing is fun..." is a reference to the game Dwarf Fortress, which is a simulation of ruling a dwarf fortress, and has no goal or win condition so the only way the game will end is in a loss. "Losing is fun," is the final sentence of the opening paragraph of the guide.