Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elder Opha is slow-moving, but heavy-hitting opponent able to aid their fellow Guardian allies. It can deploy a single Putti, which in turn fly to their target to attack in a series of strafing runs and can recharge the shields of any damaged Guardians in their vicinity. Opha always ensures that they have at least one Putti active at any given time.
When at a distance, Elder Opha can release Putti bombs, which can either be launched directly at/around or home in on Vault Hunters and cause moderate damage on impact. Opha are also capable of pulling out an energy orb from their stomachs which cause heavy damage. When in melee range, Opha tend to release a small nova blast, damaging and pushing Vault Hunters away.
Corrosive damage is most effective for damaging Elder Opha's health, while shock is most appropriate for depleting their shields.
- When an Elder Opha dies, all summoned by it Putti also die, not giving an experience points to player.
- Elder Opha become Stalwart Elder Opha in True Vault Hunter Mode, and Indomitable Elder Opha in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Capturing of Elder Opha is one of objectives in optional mission Sterwin Forever.
- In The Holodome Onslaught Elder Opha may be titled as Virtuous Opha.
- In The Holodome Onslaught, Elder Opha is renamed Motherly Opha in True Vault Hunter Mode, and Divine Opha in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.