|Voiced By||Chris Cason|
He's standing on a ledge screaming hysterically for someone to shoot him in the face. He offers the mission Shoot This Guy in the Face that requires him to be shot in the face. Shooting him in the face will unlock the achievement Well That Was Easy.
- SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! SHOOT ME AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!
- IN THE FACE! NOT SO COMPLEX! NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! FACESHOT! BOOM! BRAINS EVERYWHERE! Not the KNEE, not the ARM, not the SPINE - FACE! IT HAS TO HAPPEN! HNNNNG! FACEY FACEY FACE FACE! TIRED OF WAITING! NO MORE WAITING! NEED A FACE SHOT! BOOM! SQUISH! YAY!
When shot elsewhere:
- WASN'T MY FACE!
- MAYBE I WASN'T MAKING MYSELF CLEAR - FACE!
- DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FACE IS!?
When shot in the head:
- THANK YOU!
|Shoot This Guy in the Face||Thousand Cuts||20||385 XP; $2,428|
- In a Reddit AMA, writer Anthony Burch said his inspiration for creating this character was the "Close Range" video on The Onion, featuring a (fictional) video game in which the only gameplay is shooting people in their faces.
- When he is shot in the face, his skull will pop out not unlike a Goliath's.