Factualizer is the title of a group of common pistols in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. They are manufactured exclusively by Hyperion with old-style materials and prefixes and features the Hyperion barrel.
Usage & Description
Old-style Hyperion's pistols have higher damage output at the cost of significantly lower accuracy and fire rate than their modern analogs. They also have a limited version of Hyperion's "reverse recoil" when aimed down the sights only.
The Factualizer utilizes the Hyperion pistol barrel which gives it increased accuracy, reduced recoil as well as a special bonus of +15% to critical hit damage. The downsides of this gun compared with other Hyperion pistols are a smaller magazine size and reduced base damage.
- The Factualizer is only comes in green or higher rarity.
- In addition to the Factualizer, a variant of this weapon exists in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as the Vision, made by the "new" Hyperion.
- The Factualizer is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
- The Bonus to critical damage displayed on the Item Card as "+8% Critical Hit Damage". In fact, this value is only modifier of pistol with Hyperion barrel on a critical multiplier.
- Factualizers have hexagonal stabilizers attached, which gradually spread open as they fire. This feature is common for E-tech weapons introduced in Borderlands 2. However, unlike the E-tech pistols, stabilizers' interiors do not glow and the Factualizers are capable of scoring critical hits.