StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Fan the Hammer is Nisha's second skill tree. This skill tree focuses on increased non-elemental damage and Showdown ability, making Nisha a real quick killer. Her other skill trees are Law & Order and The Riflewoman.
- Tier 1
- Saddle Up - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy grants you increased Movement Speed by +4% and Gun Damage by +5% per rank, for a short time.
- Ruthless - Kills made during Showdown extend its duration by +0.1 second per rank.
- Tier 2
- Magnificent Six - The last six bullets of any Non-Elemental gun deal extra damage.
- Bottled Courage - Triggering Showdown restores some of your shields. While Showdown is on cooldown, you gain lower Shield Recharge Rate and Recharge Delay.
- Tier 3
- Short Fused - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives your shots bonus Explosive damage for several seconds. Closer enemies take additional damage.
- Tier 4
- Faster 'n You - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases your Fire Rate, Weapon Swap, and Reload Speed for several seconds.
- Pickpocket - Melee attacks steal up to six bullets from an enemy, loading them instantly into your currently-equipped gun.
- Gunslinger - Reloads a portion of your gun's magazine when Showdown begins, and when it ends.
- Tier 5
- Hell's Comin' With Me! - Reloading or topping off your gun with Pickpocket gives you a brief chance to fire twice.
- High Noon - You gain additional gun damage the longer you stay in Showdown.
- Tier 6
- One for Each of Ya - Equipping a Pistol spawns an exact duplicate of that gun in your off hand.
|Law & Order||Fan the Hammer||The Riflewoman|