This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Ⓦ Borderlands 2 Maya/Siren Walkthrough - Part 1 ▪ Punching Baby Bullymongs in the Face
November 8, 2012
***Remember to comment/rate and let me know what you think***
Ah, good-old Monglet face-punching... =D
A word of warning: There's going to be a LOT of speeding-up in this series.
Anyways, general strategy recommendations starting out:
- As shown in the video, you can easily beat Knuckledragger by hiding out in the busted cargo container, where he and the Brat Bullymongs he summons will have a difficult time attacking you. Only the Monglets can follow you in there, and you can straighten them out easily enough with some melee to the face.
- I'd recommend purchasing a Maliwan fire-elemental pistol as soon as you can afford it (quit and continue to reset the shops faster if you need to). You won't be able to take full advantage of the Jakobs pistols' fire rate against human-sized enemies, so you might as well go for higher damage per shot. The other pistol types available at this point aren't really worth mentioning, IMO.
- Do keep a good Jakobs pistol handy, however.
- After finishing the quest to clear out the Bullymongs from the town, make sure to talk to Hammerlock again for two more quests. Do the "Bad Hair Day" quest ASAP and turn it in to Hammerlock for a sniper rifle; otherwise, you won't have access to one until you gain access to vehicles.
- In preparation for Boom-Bewm, I'd recommend leveling up to 5 so you can use the aforementioned sniper rifle as well as your character's action skill to make things easier.
Game: Borderlands 2
Platform: [PC], Xbox 360, PS3
Developer: Gearbox Software
Publisher: 2K Games