This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Borderlands - Mod Backpack Capacity to over 65,000 items! EASY!!
There are a variety of specifically designed software programs that can automatically modify your backpack capacity as well as a variety of other aspects of the game. You can easily find such programs using any Search Engine.
1.The folder ID for Borderlands is 545,407E7.
2. Copy and Open up your "Save000_.sav" file for your character.
3. Search the file for the Hex equivalent (Use a Decimal to Hex Calculator) of the current max capacity of your backpack. This value is generally located just after your last "ammopool" and rigth before the first item item in your backpack identified as, ""gd_itemgrades" in the gamesave.
Example: If your backpack can hold 12 items, then you would search for "000C" in Hex.
- If you find multiple results, of which none are located in the same area (ASCII text field) as shown in the video, you can try adding more blank bytes of "00" in the front of your search to narrow the results.
4. Replace this value with whatever you want your max capacity to be, but it cannot be higher than "FFFF", which is 65,535 (decimal).
- IMPORTANT: If you make it any higher, the game and console will FREEZE when you load the game and go into the Inventory screen to view your backpack.
- Even if you max out the backpack, you can still repair Claptraps, and do the backpack upgrades without the game freezing!
1. If you drop a large amount of items into a pile, there will be a slight lag delay when you get out of the menu and then all the items will EXPLODE and FLY UP INTO THE AIR! It's pretty neat to see.
2. If you mod your backpack to have over 42 slots, you will receive an achievement the next time you repair a Claptrap.
2. Transfer Cable/Device. Can be purchased at any gaming related retailer. Such products include the DATEL/INTEC Xbox 360 Xsata or Xport for harddrives and memory cards and the Xbox 360 Transfer Kit for Memory Cards. You can even use the Microsoft Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable. Call Xbox Support to purchase the MS Transfer Cable Kit.
4. Software such as Xplorer360 or Xport. Use any search engine to easily find these programs.
5. Programs such as Xplorer 360, Xport, etc... As well as a valid Resigner/Rehasher (Concept) or a "Hash Block Calculator". In addition to a Hex Editor to edit your Xbox 360 files, all of which can be found using any Search Engine.
6. A Decimal / Hex Converter. Most hex editors include a hex / decimal converter for converting values between formats. You can also easily find free web based hex converters using any Search Engine.
7. If you've never accessed your Xbox files on a computer, there are plenty of tutorials found on the web. Our tutorial here assumes you have a basic understanding on how to access Xbox files.
Support PHT and use our links!
PHT's Recommended Products for Modding and Gamesaving on the Xbox 360:
16 GB USB THUMB DRIVE (CAN BE USED TO STORE GAMES):
Images, audio and text featured in this video, text description and tags section may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of PHTfilms, LLC. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.