|Fistful of Hurt|
|Effect||Melee Override. Throw all your weight into a punch, causing massive damage and knocking back the enemy. Fistful of Hurt also has a cooldown. While Fistful of Hurt is on cooldown, "Melee" will perform a regular melee attack.|
Fistful of Hurt is a tier 3 skill in Salvador's Brawn skill tree. This skill modifies Salvador's melee attack so that he performs a powerful uppercut, causing massive damage and knocking the enemy back. This skill has a cooldown - while on cooldown, Salvador's will use his normal melee attack.
- Fistful of Hurt quadruples the damage of a melee blow. This multiplication (×4, or +300%) takes place after every bonus from relic, skill, or wielded weapon is applied.
- If used while Gunzerking, Fistful of Hurt uses the weapon in the right hand (if it is bladed) for purposes of calculating melee damage bonuses.
- The animation displays Salvador striking with a bare-fisted left uppercut, whether or not a bladed weapon is wielded. However, as stated, the right-hand bladed weapon's bonuses will still apply.
- The cooldown is 15 seconds.
- This skill is classified as a "Melee Override". Relics that have a +% Melee Override Cooldown bonus will cause this skill to cooldown faster.