StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Flamerock Refuge is the central town in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
Points of Interest
Flamerock Outskirts is a periphery area at the connection point to Unassuming Docks.
The middle of town is a discoverable area carrying the same name as the wider map area. Several vending machines here provide guns, shields and grenade mods.
Moxxi's Grog and Girls
Moxxi's tavern becomes available during the mission A Role-Playing Game. In the tavern, there are two Tiny Tina themed slot machines. These slot machines take 2 eridium per spin, and have instant shock grenades instead of the BOOM TIME!!! grenades in the usual slot machines.
Just north of the middle of town is Statistics Shanty where Sir Reginald von Bartlesby can be found at a sales stand.
Streetwise Warfs is a clifftop series of buildings and nearby warfs for the town's blimps. There is a Seraph Vendor here.
- A Role-Playing Game
- Critical Fail
- Denial, Anger, Initiative
- Ell in Shining Armor
- Fake Geek Guy
- Feed Butt Stallion
- Find Murderlin's Temple
- Pet Butt Stallion
- Raiders of the Last Boss
- Roll Insight
- The Sword in The Stoner
- Winter is a Bloody Business
- Flamerock Refuge is a reference to Fyrestone and Sanctuary, with flame being a synonym to fyre, rock being a synonym to stone, and refuge a synonym of Sanctuary. There is even a painting hanging inside Moxxi's tavern depicting the town, along with a sign that reads "Fyrestone". However, the sign isn't actually there if you visit the depicted location.
- There is a tiny floating gate in front of Moxie's Grog and Girls. It is view-able by standing in the doorway and looking out.
- To the east of The Saucy Stallion Inn there's a house with Dr. Zed's sign hanging above the door. However, the place is locked up and can't be entered.